Our events and the funds we raise would not be possible without the support of our amazing volunteers!
Volunteer applications are now being accepted for the Foundation's events, including our:
Volunteer Code of Conduct
The goal of Providence Healthcare Foundation Volunteers and Staff is to provide an exceptional experience for our guests and donors. Together we can raise significant funds which will go directly to support the patients and residents of Providence Healthcare.
As a Providence Healthcare Foundation Volunteer, I agree to the following statements:
- I will wear my volunteer uniform (e.g. provided shirt, sash) for the duration of the event to remain visible to guests.
- I will not consume alcohol, unless otherwise permitted by Foundation staff.
- I will not consume food that is intended for the guests, unless otherwise permitted by Foundation staff.
- I will arrive on time and ready to work on the day of the event.
- I will demonstrate a positive attitude and respect for all guests, volunteers, and event staff.
- I will ask for help, be safe, and report risks and injuries.
- I will notify my Team Lead if I need to leave or take a break at any time.
- I will do my best to ensure all sponsor and guest needs are met. I will adhere to the volunteer duty roster to ensure I am in the correct place, at the correct time, performing the correct task.
- I will notify my Team Lead if I have any questions or concerns.
Volunteer Media/Photo/Video Consent
By taking part in Foundation events, you consent to have your photos and recordings used to promote Providence Healthcare.
Volunteer Training Video
Watch this short video to learn more about volunteering at the Providence Healthcare Foundation's signature events.
Get your application started below!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.