The Ken & Nancy Shaw Providence Golf Classic (PGC) is coming up on July 15, 2019!
Ken and Nancy Shaw Providence Golf Classic Celebrates 25 Years!
Jul 04, 2019
The 2019 Ken and Nancy Shaw Providence Golf Classic (PGC), presented by EllisDon, is coming up on July 15, 2019 and we couldn’t be more excited for the 25th anniversary! There are many unique features to look forward to including a touching tribute to our long-time supporter and former Maple Leafs player Red Kelly, golfer prizes for longest drive and closest to the pin and a delicious gourmet meal prepared by the exceptional chefs at Coppinwood Golf Club.
Looking for some refreshing treats?
The day will also feature delicious accompaniments as you make your way through Coppinwood’s beautiful course. This year golfers will have sweet and savoury treats offered to them throughout the day including:
- Amsterdam Brewery, our official beer donor
- The perfect cupcake from Life is Sweet Bakery
- Red’s Centerman Caesar, a nod to former Maple Leaf and Providence friend Red Kelly, provided by Walters Craft Caesar Mix
- Delicious Fish Taco’s from Coppinwood
- Refreshing Kombucha from Tonica Kombucha
- Delightful treats from Gourmade Thyme – always a big hit on the greens!
- There will also be some healthy and sustainable choices from Nature Knows.
Looking to get your bid in on our silent auction?
We have some incredible items in our auction this year, including:
- A 2019 Associate Membership from Coppinwood Golf Club
- PGA weekly badges for four
- A dinner for 6 catered by Food Dudes
- A Toronto Police dog experience
- A stunning Swarovski necklace fit for a queen!
Click here to view the full listing and to start your bidding today!
Is live bidding more your speed?
Our amazing live auction items include:
- A Toronto Maple Leafs box suite
- A one-week stay for 8 at a Blue Mountain vacation home
- TaylorMade M6 clubs with bag
- Flowers for a year
Can’t make it to #PGC2019?
There are many vital ways to support Providence!