Ageing: Innovating Today for a Healthier Tomorrow
Don’t let age change you. Change the way you age.
May 2, 2019 7:45 AM - 9:00 AM
Location: WeirFoulds LLP, TD Bank Tower, 66 Wellington St. W., 41st Floor, Toronto, ON
We invite you to a dynamic and interactive discussion with Dr. Sharon Straus and Dr. Jennifer Watt.
As experts in the field of Geriatrics, they will shed relevant light on the many questions and new innovations in the field of Ageing.
- When should we begin to worry whether forgetfulness is a sign of cognitive impairment? Can we prevent it? Can we treat it?
- Is cannabis safe and effective for older adults?
Join us and bring a friend on Thursday, May 2, 2019. Here's the full schedule:
- 7:45 am Breakfast
- 8:15 am Keynote Speakers
- 9:00 am End of Presentation, Mix & Mingle
Keynote Speaker #1: Is Cognitive Impairment Preventable or Treatable?
- Dr. Sharon Straus, MD, MSc, FRCPC
- Interim Physician-in-Chief, St. Michael’s Hospital
- Professor, Department of Medicine, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital
- Director, Division of Geriatric Medicine, University of Toronto
Keynote Speaker #2: Is Cannabis Safe and Effective in Older Adults?
- Dr. Jennifer Watt, MD
- PhD candidate in Clinical Epidemiology Program, University of Toronto
- Research Fellow, St. Michael's Hospital
Generously sponsored and hosted by: