Please Note: Our monthly parking passes for visitors to our Houses of Providence are changing on January 1, 2018. View Houses new monthly parking pass rates.
How to Use our Parking System
- Take a ticket from the machine at the entrance gate and keep it with you.
- Pay before you leave at one of our five pay stations: Providence Hospital main reception, Clinics Entrance, Palliative Care, Houses of Providence and at the exit gate.
- Take your exit ticket from the pay station.
- Drive to the exit and insert your exit ticket at the terminal and the gate will open.
- In case of lost tickets, motorists must pay the maximum rate for the full day.
- FREE parking is available to all visitors on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
FREE Parking for Pick-up/Drop-offs
Take a ticket at the entrance then insert the ticket at the exit gate. If it is 29 minutes or under, parking is FREE.
Parking Options (see below for rates)
Short Term Parking
- We offer 1/2 hour, hourly and daily rates.
- Day passes are available for 7, 14 or 28 consecutive days.
- Exit bundles for 5 or 20 exits within one-year.
(in front of Hospital)
1 hour: $6.00
Long Term Parking
0-29 mins: FREE
1/2 Hour: $2.75
Hourly Parking: $5.50
7 Day Pass (Unlimited in/out privileges. Expires 7 days after purchase): $41.00
14 Day Pass (Unlimited in/out privileges. Expires 14 days after purchase): $51.00
28 Day Pass (Unlimited in/out privileges. Expires 28 days after purchase): $61.00
5 Exit Bundle (No in/out privileges. Expires after 1 year): $41.00
20 Exit Bundle (No in/out privileges. Expires after 1 year): $120.00
Handicap Designated Parking Spaces
Disabled parking spaces are available outside the main entrances to Providence Hospital, the Houses of Providence and our Clinics entrance (Door 7A).
What else do I need to know?
- The direction of traffic around our campus is in a counter-clockwise direction.
- There are four main door entrances to Providence:
- Providence Hospital main entrance is on the south side;
- Clinics Entrance entrance is on the east side;
- Cardinal Ambrozic Houses of Providence entrance is on the north side;
- Adult Day Program entrance is on the east side.
- For the safety of everyone at Providence, please pay very close attention to all traffic signs and heed the property’s speed limit of 25 km/h.