Pay and Display – Parking at Providence
How does it work?
Seven ‘Pay and Display’ ticket machines are available in parking areas around our property. Display your ticket ‘face up’ on your dashboard. Please Note: The parking system is enforced at all times.
What are the rates?
We offer both short-term and long-term rates for visitors and families.
Short Term Rates
Daily rate: $2.50/30 mins
Daily maximum: $14
Please Note: FREE parking is available to all visitors on Christmas Day, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
Long Term Rates
Monthly Pass: $56/month
Family Pass for 2: $80/month
Family Pass for 3: $100/month
Family Pass for 4: $120/month
Meters at Hospital Main Entrance
(for visits of less than one hour)
Flat Rate of $4.50
These meters are for visitors to use when picking up or dropping off patients. They are not to be used for regular visitors. Please be considerate to those who may need the spaces during the admission/discharge process.
How Can I buy a Monthly Pass?
Monthly and Family Passes must be purchased from the Cashier’s Office located in Providence Hospital behind the reception desk. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Monthly Pass Information
Passes are sold on a calendar month basis only. All payments must be made through a pre-authorized payment plan – VISA, Mastercard, or direct withdrawal from a bank account. Cheque or cash payments are not accepted. Monthly charges will continue until the pass is returned to the Cashier’s Office. There are no refunds for unused time. There is a $25 fee to replace lost parking passes.
What else do I need to know?
- The direction of traffic around Providence Healthcare is in a counter-clockwise direction.
- There are four entrances to Providence:
- Providence Hospital main entrance is on the south side;
- Providence Community Centre/Clinics entrance is on the east side;
- Cardinal Ambrozic Houses of Providence entrance is on the north side; and the
- Adult Day Program entrance is on the east side.
- For the safety of everyone at Providence Healthcare, pay very close attention to all traffic signs, and please heed the property’s speed limit of 25 km/h.
TIP: If you visit frequently, keep a supply of change with you in your car at all times.