Donor Bill of Rights
Providence Healthcare Foundation adheres to the following bill of rights in all aspects of its donor relationships.
It is the right of Providence Healthcare’s donors:
- To be informed of Providence Healthcare’s mission, of the way Providence Healthcare Foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Providence Healthcare Foundation’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to Providence Healthcare’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists (Providence Healthcare Foundation does not rent, sell or trade its mailing lists).
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Providence Healthcare Foundation respects your privacy. We protect your personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to protecting privacy. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists.
The information you provide will be used to deliver services and to keep you informed and up to date on the activities of Providence Healthcare, including programs, services, special events, funding needs, opportunities to volunteer or to give, and more. If at any time you wish to be removed from any of these contacts, simply contact us by phone at (416) 285-3630 or toll-free at 1-866-285-3630, or by email at email@example.com, and we will be glad to accommodate your request.