Sometimes making a difference is the biggest benefit of all.
Providence Healthcare is a fast-paced, growing organization with ever-changing employment needs and opportunities. We are always looking for highly skilled and dedicated individuals who share our values and commitment to ‘Helping people. Healing lives.’
In keeping with our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and accessibility, we are continually working to ensure our recruitment and selection process is a fair, respectful and inclusive experience. Providence Healthcare accommodates job applicants during the interview and selection process. If you are contacted by a Human Resources representative for an interview and require an accommodation, please make your specific requirements known at that time.
Apply for a position by clicking on your area of interest under Career Opportunities and using our online application tool. All submitted resumes are kept on file for a period of six months. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Advantages of working at Providence
- Competitive compensation, benefits and pension program
- Commitment to a team approach
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and development
- Bonus paid days off (Easter Monday, Remembrance Day)
- Canada Savings Bond purchase plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual service recognition event and awards
- Annual bursary awarded towards conferences, seminars, courses and clinical research
- Sign-on bonus to individuals newly recruited for certain permanent full-time or part-time vacancies. Eligible positions are indicated on job postings
- Referral bonuses encourage and recognize staff for successfully recruiting for any permanent full-time or part-time vacancy
- Ongoing celebration events as well as appreciation and recognition opportunities for staff
- Subsidized cafeteria provides delicious, nutritious meals
- Onsite Tim Hortons
- Regular Town Hall meetings with the President and Chief Executive Officer
- Regular employee communications through staff newsletter, magazine, online platforms
- Social Committee organizes seasonal events and activities
- Onsite staff fitness programs and gym available at very low cost
- Opportunity for employees to apply for education grants
- Participation in the ‘Take Our Kids To Work’ program