At Providence Healthcare, we are accountable to all the communities we serve. For our compensation plan, we conduct an annual review of hospital benchmark data (revenue, size, sector) along with the compensation rates of all non-union employees, including executives. We adjust salaries accordingly to ensure equitable compensation, in accordance with Bill 16: Creating the Foundation for Jobs and Growth Act, 2010 (Public Sector Compensation Restraint to Protect Public Services Act, 2010).
To support our commitment to transparency and accountability, we proactively disclose the contracts we offer to the following members of our executive team:
- President and Chief Executive Officer
- Vice President, Chief Medical Officer and Chief of Staff
- Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President, Corporate Services and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Executive Director, Partnerships and Chief Nurse Executive
We also publish our Public Sector Salary Disclosure:
In addition, in keeping with the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, we will be posting executive expenses twice annually.
- April 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014
- October 30, 2013 – March 31, 2014
- April 1, 2013 – September 30, 2013
- October 1, 2012 – March 31, 2013
- April 1, 2012 – September 30, 2012
- October 1, 2011 – March 31, 2012
- April 1, 2011 – September 30, 2011
Providence Healthcare also posts a copy of our Multi-Sector Service Accountability Agreement (MSAA) and Declaration of Compliance:
For more financial information about Providence Healthcare and to learn more about the range of initiatives undertaken by us over the past several years, make sure to have a read through our Annual Reports section as well as our 2010-2015 Time to Shine Strategic Plan.